A Family-Friendly SUV with Truck-Like Capabilities: the 2023 GMC Yukon XL
The GMC team has long been known for manufacturing work trucks like the venerable GMC Sierra 2500 HD, but the team also produces sought-after SUVs, including the 2023 GMC Yukon XL. With a base MSRP of $60,100, the new GMC Yukon XL is available with several potent engines, a cavernous cabin, and a host of sought-after features that are sure to make drivers swoon.
Contacting our Dearborn, MI GMC dealership to learn about the GMC Yukon XL isn’t enough to give you an idea of how capable the SUV is. To fully appreciate the SUV’s truck-like capabilities, you should visit our location to take the vehicle for a test drive.
When you arrive at our GMC dealership, you’ll have several engines to choose from, including:
- 3-liter V8 engine, 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 2-liter V8 engine, 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six diesel engine, 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
Each engine pairs with a smooth-shifting 10-speed automatic transmission and either rear- or all-wheel drive. The GMC Yukon XL can tow up to 8,400 pounds when it has the appropriate equipment.
Passenger Space and Cargo Room
New GMC SUVs are spacious, with the GMC Yukon XL being the roomiest of them all. In its standard configuration, the SUV has seats for eight adults across three rows. Replacing the second-row bench with captain’s chairs reduces the vehicle’s passenger capacity to seven while opting for a first-row bench increases it to nine.
Drivers who travel with gear often and individuals who enjoy shopping in bulk will be thrilled with all the cargo room the GMC Yukon XL has. Here is the amount of cargo space you’ll have access to behind each row:
- Third row: 41.5 cubic feet
- Second row: 93.8 cubic feet
- First row: 144.7 cubic feet
Just a glance at the GMC Yukon XL when you stop by LaFontaine Buick GMC Dearborn will reveal how well-appointed the SUV is for families of all sizes. The SUV’s enviable list of family-friendly features includes:
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Two household-style outlets
- Forward collision warning and intervention system
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Teen Driver system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity
- 2-inch infotainment touchscreen
- Bluetooth® integration
- 12-inch digital gauge display
- Six USB ports
Are you ready to buy or lease a family-oriented, capable SUV? Visit our GMC finance center to apply for an auto loan or lease package for the 2023 GMC Yukon XL today.